San Francisco East Bay Real Property and Landlord Attorney
Whether you own a home, commercial real estate, or a small business, your property represents a significant financial investment. Therefore, when legal problems arise, you need a real estate lawyer to protect that investment and your property rights.
I am attorney Daniel P. Beaver, and I have focused exclusively on real estate law since 1986. From my office in Walnut Creek, my firm represents individual homeowners, small businesses, and residential and commercial landlords throughout the communities of the San Francisco East Bay, California.
How I Can Help You
When potential clients contact me to discuss their real estate matter, I give honest, straightforward advice so they can set realistic expectations regarding their goals. I handle commercial and residential property concerns involving:
- Landlord-tenant disputes: My firm represents landlords involved in disputes regarding eviction or unlawful detainer proceedings resulting from nonpayment, contract violations and other issues. I also provide legal counsel in lease negotiation and interpretation.
- Residential nondisclosure and fraud issues: We represent homeowners who discover that the property they were sold is not in the condition promised by the seller or agent. My experience includes issues such as hidden mold, cracked foundations, plumbing problems, leaking roofs, construction defects, electrical issues, neighborhood problems and more, as well as related disputes concerning sales or purchases.
- Neighbor disputes: I handle a variety of neighbor disputes including boundary disputes, adverse possession, easements overhanging trees or bushes, fences and more. Wherever possible, I seek amicable resolutions through mediation, though I am always prepared to represent your interests in court if necessary.
- Homeowners association (HOA) matters: I have extensive experience assisting homeowners associations in drafting and reviewing contracts or modifying existing contracts and governing documents. I also represent either homeowners or HOAs involved in disputes regarding illegal structural modifications, contract disputes and other issues.
- For Sale by Owner (FSBO) negotiations: I provide services for sellers who wish to avoid paying the 6 percent commission for listing their properties with a real estate agency. We offer reasonable rates for drafting and preparing the required forms and disclosures for property owners who have interested buyers.
- Other real estate matters: My office also handles a wide range of real estate matters involving escrows and title, real estate agents, contractors, construction defects, co-ownership and partition, and zoning and land use.
My clients appreciate the hands-on, collaborative approach I take to helping them achieve the best possible outcome. Whatever the case, my goal is to pursue my clients' interests in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
Contact Me for a Free Initial Consultation
When you need an experienced Walnut Creek real estate attorney, contact the Law Offices of Daniel P. Beaver online or by calling 800-416-9383 for a free consultation. I accept payments by cash, check or credit card. My office is one block from the Walnut Creek BART station with easy and accessible parking.